2023 Dodge ChargerTop of the Food Chain
When you buy or lease a 2023 Dodge Charger, you're entering the realm of premium performance and unbridled horsepower. Take to Southern Texas roads with a growling new Charger engine that provides all the thrills you crave. Select your favorite of the 2023 Charger colors and be a standout wherever the road takes you.
Eager to take one out for a spin? Chat with fellow sports car enthusiasts at our Dodge dealership near Mission for help deciding on the best Charger trim based on your preferences. We'll walk you through all the new Charger specs from horsepower to torque to infotainment systems. Bert Ogden Makes It Easy to buy your dream car in Texas!
Compare 2023 Dodge Charger Trims
2023 Dodge ChargerSXT
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine w/ up to 292 hp
- Black Houndstooth cloth sport seat
- Uconnect® 4 w/ 7-in. touchscreen
2023 Dodge ChargerGT
- Performance hood, fascias, side sills and spoiler
- Performance suspension
- 20-in. Satin Carbon painted aluminum wheels
2023 Dodge ChargerR/T
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine
- Electronically Controlled Active Exhaust
- Leather-wrapped performance steering wheel w/ paddle shifters
2023 Dodge ChargerScat Pack
- 392 HEMI® V8 engine w/ 485 hp
- 4-piston Brembo® Performance brakes on all four wheels
- Launch Assist, Line Lock & Launch Control
2023 Dodge ChargerScat Pack Widebody
- Widebody Package
- 6-piston Brembo® Performance front brakes & 4-piston Brembo® rear brakes
- 20x11-in. Devil's Rim Aluminum Wheels
2023 Dodge ChargerSRT® Hellcat Widebody Jailbreak
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® SRT® V8 engine w/ 717 hp
- SRT® Performance hood w/ heat extractors
- Widebody Competition Suspension
2023 Dodge ChargerSRT® Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak
- 807 hp and 707 lb-ft of torque
- Most powerful mass-produced V8 4-door muscle car in its class
- Many interior & exterior customization options
2023 Dodge Charger Specs & Performance
Bert Ogden Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has an excellent selection of 2023 Dodge Charger trims to choose from, so stop in today! The standard Charger engine is a 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 that can instantly make all your commutes more enjoyable than ever before. You can also opt for a new Charger AWD in Harlingen, as all-wheel drive is available on the 2023 Charger SXT and Charger GT. Or, finance a new Charger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak near Mission and experience the limitless thrills of 807-horsepower performance.
More 2023 Dodge Charger specs and performance features can include:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with up to 300 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque
- 345 HEMI® V8 engine with up to 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque
- 392 HEMI® V8 engine with up to 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® High-Output V8 engine with up to 807 hp and 707 lb-ft of torque
2023 Dodge Charger Interior & Safety
The new Charger interior is just as stylish as its exterior, plus it's packed with tech. Finance a new Dodge Charger SXT in Southern Texas and gain the Uconnect® 4 multimedia system with 7-inch touchscreen, as well as Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility. And no matter which 2023 Charger nearby you choose, you'll benefit from driver-assistive tech like the ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera with ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System.
Other 2023 Dodge Charger interior technologies and safety features may include:
- Leather-wrapped performance steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Uconnect® 4C with 8.4-inch touchscreen featuring SRT® Performance Pages
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
What Are the 2023 Dodge Charger Last Call Models?
The Dodge Charger Last Call models celebrate the legacy of the Charger muscle car that has long had an expansive fan base. From the Charger King Daytona Special Edition to the Charger Super Bee Special Edition and Charger Swinger Special Edition, there are many models for local Dodge enthusiasts to choose from.
Buy a Charger Special Edition model and get the unique performance vehicle you've always wanted in your driveway.
Rio Grande Valley Dodge Dealer Near Me
Get a 2023 Charger review at our TX Dodge dealer to get acquainted with its unmatched performance capabilities. You can browse new Charger photos online to see which model catches your eye and schedule a test-drive with us of your top pick. Once you've fallen in love with the model, our Dodge sales team will work with you to secure an incredible 2023 Charger price!
2023 Dodge Charger FAQs
Will there be a 2023 Dodge Charger?
Yes, we have the 2023 Dodge Charger for sale now at our local Dodge dealership.
Is Dodge making a 2023 Charger Scat Pack?
Yes, the Dodge Charger Scat Pack trim level is back for the 2023 model year.
How fast will the 2023 Dodge Charger be?
The 2023 Dodge Charger boasts a top speed of 203 mph in properly equipped Charger SRT® Hellcat Redye Widebody models.
Does the 2023 Dodge Charger come with all-wheel drive?
Yes, the 2023 Dodge Charger features available all-wheel drive on the Charger SXT and GT trims.